Sunday 27 October 2013

Learning-4 Fashion Laboratory- FILMING

25th of October


SHOOTING OF "PERFECT SHOT"

9/9-30 AM- MEETING AT BLITZ STUDIO:

the studio opened at 10, so some of us got there too early.

10-30 AM- MODEL ARRIVES
Meanwhile, we all were doing our thing, Jose (photographer) was setting the lights with Cindy, who was his assistant

Poon was shooting, Chirag helping everyone, checking if Poon has got all the necessary 'working process'- scenes recorded

Me-arranging outfits

11-30- we started worrying about hair and make up as it was taking us too long to get it done. The result was different from what I (i think we) expected, but it was okay

12-ish PM - shooting

Thankfully the process didn't take too long, the model I found was beautiful, she's also Russian, so sometimes I helped to explain in our native language

Whilst trying to pull on latex stockings, there was me and my friend helping out, whoever has ever tried to do that, knows how tough it is to put on latex hosiery.
So one of the stockings got torn apart because of the pressure. But then we cut it to make it shorter. Thank god it worked.

The outfit looked good, the model was nice

The script and the pre-arranged storyboard helped us organise shooting while the actual photo shoot was going on (when I found that photographer who was willing to act/photograph, I promised Jose, an MA student of LCF, that I'll bring more looks so he has something like a proper test shoot and everyone wins!)..



1-30 PM - finished filming!
I continued styling for Jose, and Chirag and Poon took active part in that, they brought PVC (so did I, but when I worked at it back at home, I had an allergy on my neck after cutting the PVC on myself, trying to make a tshirt, so my pre-cut collar also got involved).
Very nice team indeed!

2- 00 PM we all left the studio

Then Poon and Chirag went to Lime Grove to film one last scene and bring back the equipment. I went to return outfits..

MUSIC
Later that evening I messaged my friend, Lo Seen to ask to send over his piece of music to Poon for download.



No comments:

Post a Comment