Wednesday 23 October 2013

Learning-3 Fashion Laboratory

JESSICA BUGG
(23rd of October)

We had a very pleasant presentation by Dr Jessica Bugg and her colleague Tim.
During the session we were expected to follow the ways of presenting the work, as we could see in Jessica's example, there were all the stages of her work depicted in the presentation, including aim, which, to my mind, are all the necessary details when pitching or showing your project to the industry insiders.

I got fascinated by the designs we witnessed on the screen.
And how the fabric and shapes could be translated by the soundtrack and extra sounds recorded, for instance, using the bed-sheets.

Fascinating films and a very interesting discussion. Although we are just about the shoot our film this Friday, I did get curious to hear the questions of the other students which could hint us what sort of difficulties we might have, as working with sound recording is something I've never tried. At least for film.

Later this afternoon,
Nilgun gave us some tips and followed our plan of how we're dealing on with the project, plus, we shared some ideas and what we have in mind.

The shooting is going to be on Friday,
I have found a model, the photographer and am dealing with the styling,
I hope Chirag and Poon will be handy with the equipment, my major weakness, really.

Tomorrow, I am going to try and embellish some fabric, construct some piece as a part of her look, I am very glad Poon reminded of how PVC could work out, Got really inspired, have everything in mind, now have to work with it and construct something for our model!

Looking forward to Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment